Do I Need Travel Insurance For Peru?
We highly recommend all travelers take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy when travelling to Peru to cover theft, loss, accidents, illness, cancellations and delays. Peru is a developing country and while most people experience a hassle-free, magical trip things can sometimes go wrong so it’s advisable to have travel insurance just in case!
Best of Peru Travel has partnered with WorldNomads.com to keep you travelling safely. WorldNomads.com Travel Insurance is designed for independent and adventurous travellers, with coverage for overseas medical expenses, cancellation, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
With WorldNomads.com Travel Insurance you can:
Travel Insurance. Simple & flexible.
Buy online, even after you have left home. Extend and claim online, while travelling. WorldNomads.com travel insurance is built for adventurous travellers from over 140 countries, with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and 24 hour emergency support when you need it most.
What can I do?
We cover most adventure sports from bungee jumping in New Zealand to white-water rafting in Colorado.
Simple & Flexible
Already travelling or had a change of plans? No problem! Unlike other policies, WorldNomads.com lets you buy and extend online, even while away from home.
- Trusted reliable underwriters. WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need. WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most. Had a change of plans? You can extend your policy indefinitely or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities. From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely. All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance. All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service. We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about what is covered and the 5 key parts of a World Nomads’ travel insurance policy. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
World Nomads – keeping you travelling safely
WorldNomads.com is supported by different insurers from around the world. Always read your policy wording to review your specific coverage and to make sure that the policy is right for you.